Monday, October 18, 2010

What IS a "strugglesaurus"?

That would be me, my new found friends. Yes, I am what a strugglesaurus looks like. But before I get into what a strugglesaurus is comprised of, I'll tell you a bit more about me.

I've been in Toronto for a couple of years now, and I absolutely love it. I was hoping to leave my years of awkwardness behind me - something like ugly duckling turns into swan. Instead as it turns out I still need Mr. Henry Higgins à la My Fair Lady. Hopefully you'll see through my stories and musings a girl who can laugh at her mistakes, loves sarcasm, almost always uses perfect grammar, and always gets up and dusts herself off.

Now, the strugglesaurus. It is inside all of us. It dances with 2 left feet, when entering a room it trips, when telling a story it tells the punchline too early (or too late, or not the right punchline), and it always has a milk mustache. Yes, ladies and gentleman, this is the strugglesaurus, recognize it? Maybe see some of it inside of you? Je pense que oui. Unfortunately since I have a lot of strugglesaurus in me, this means that some of my posts aren't going to be as smooth as I would like. But I promise that I will try to make them as funny as possible!

Love to you all, enjoy.

No comments: